Sunday 29 March 2020

Stl File Of Anything











About:

I am offering a stl file which would be ready to print. STL file is a standard 3d file which can come to the real life. We can use this to give a perfect visual to anything we wanted rather then putting in digital or when images are just not enough. We prepare the stl file, which can be printed by any 3d printers.

Reviews


:

My first experience on Fiverr was a positive one because of this seller/maker. Took my ideas to 3D, and made all changes i asked for after first draft. Did so in a timely manner. Would recommend

:

I will always contact this person going forward now. He is my number one. If I want different services, I am going to ask him who works at his standard that he can refer me to. I am so relieved and excited by finally finding someone on Fiverr who can deliver what I need and EXACTLY as they say they are able to do.

:

very good work very reactive

:

I liked the flexibility of the seller.

:

Fast, reliable and communicates quickly and effectively.




No comments:

Post a Comment