Tuesday 31 March 2020

Make 2D Drawing 3D Modeling Cad Design 3D Printing Solidwork











About:

                    (  Please, contact me before replacing order )



 Hello !                                                

       Are you looking for professional mechanical engineer or product designer for your company or your organization? If yes, welcome…!                                                                                                  My name is Maqsooad Ahmad. I’m a professional mechanical engineer and product designer.i have good experience.

  My requirements for starting project . ( i need some rough sketch of you required design/idea or any reference picture related to your design and especially discuss with me in inbox for best results)

MY SERVICE:

  •   3d modeling.
  •   2d drawings. 
  •   3d drawings.  
  •   3d designing.
  •   3d printable files.
  •   product designing. 

  •   3d models rendering.
  •   mechanical parts design. 
  •   mechanical parts  assembly.
  •   stl files for 3d printing ( this is only for parts and mechanical related object this is not for 3d character printing modeling )
INVITATION :



  • 100% money back guaranty .
  •  i will provide very fast delivery .


 NOTE:

              ( : Please, contact me before replacing order )

 thank you 

Reviews


:

I can't say enough about how amazing it is to work with Mansoor. I was so lucky to have found him, he made my dream come true. He delivered a complete amazing cad file made specifically for my product. I am so excited and can't wait how it will look when manufactured. He works hard and tireless.

:

Maqsoodahmad103 did a fabulous job on my project. Complete attention to detail and patiently went back to the drawing board and came back with perfect iterations! I would highly recommend working with him and will surely engage with him soon!

:

Absolutely brilliant service. This guy went above and beyond our expectations. We will 100% be using him again in the near future. Highly recommended.

:

A pure genius with really great communication. Can make anything you envision! Very impressive work and well worth it. Will work with this seller again.

:

Excellent service. Had my design done in less than 24 hrs to my exact specifications. Excellent seller to work with. Highly recommend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment