Monday 30 March 2020

Create 3D Models Of Any Product











About:

Hi,


  • I will create a 2D technical drawings with full dimensional details also i will provide you with a 3D model and prototype for your product or part.



  • There are extra works, if  you required like simulations, rendering or assembly drawings for your model.



  • All file extensions available for 3D printers, laser cutters or CNC.


<< Just send me a message including  your free hand sketch, drawing, images or PDF and I will make it for you. >>



NOTE:

Delivery time depends on complexity of drawings. Although I'll try to deliver in 24 Hours or as quick as i can. In case the product is complex in shape & size , the drawing work takes more time & effort , so in that case kindly text me before ordering.




Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions. 

Thanks



Reviews


:

I have worked with this seller several times in the past and as always he is absolutely accurate, timely and fully understands what needs to be delivered. If you are looking for a professional you should look no further and this advice is from an engineer with 50 years of experience

:

Great job.

:

Great job, as usual.

:

Excellent Work.

:

Easy communication. Very pleased with the final outcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment