Sunday 29 March 2020

Design Render The 2D 3D Floor Plan Architectural Interior











About:

Hi, I am a professional Architect. I was trained in graphic architecture. 

 I can work with AutoCad, Sketchup, Lumion, Adobe Photoshop.

 I will :-

  • Create 3D Floor plan from your images file, pdf, Auto-Cad, hand sketch, etc. FASTEST.
  • Rendering  ULTRA HIGH QUALITY IMAGES of interior/exterior.
  • DESIGN INTERIOR, EXTERIOR for house, restaurent, cafe, hotel, apartment, etc.
  • modelling your lager 3D buiding. 
  • Please contact to me if you have any questions, and feel free to talk with me. 

  • ** Price may vary with complexity of work , Please contact me, I will give the exact price for the specific project .

  •              Thank you so much and look forward to your response.

                                                       Regards.

                                                     prince1343.

Reviews


:

After a couples of changes I achieved what I planned in my head. Thanks for the patience and cooperation

:

5+ good work again

:

Good and fast work!+++

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment