Tuesday 31 March 2020

Create 3D Printing Stl Files











About:

This is for a custom design for 3D printing STL or any file type that you need this is for one simple object. If you need a more complex designs just send me a message. The design above is a face mask for cosplay.  so use your imagination and give a good description of what you want. Send Photos, Drawings, STL files or any thing you think will help with your project. 

I look forward to hearing from you 



>>>PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER<<<

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Looks great thanks again.

:

Great work and quick service. I will definitely use service again.

:

Things started off fine.. but end the end the seller was difficult to work with...I had to cancle orders with him due to my experience.

:

Good work !

:

Love working with this seller - excellent work and excellent communication




No comments:

Post a Comment