Monday 30 March 2020

Give You Stl Files Ready For 3D Printing











About:

Hi,

I will design your 3d models and give you STL file of model ready for 3d printing. I can also edit your STL models. You need to provide me the details,references i.e Images and dimensions. Please contact me anytime to discuss your required work before placing order.



Regards,

Junaid



Note:- Please contact before placing order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

More great work from Junaid! Very fast, very professional, and very good quality. I will definitely request his services in the future if I need CAD design help.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for placing trust in me. Looking forward to more business together.

Seller's Response:

Seller did an amazing job! Quality was higher than expected. I would highly recommend this seller. Great Experience!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, Looking forward to next job !!!

:

Seller delivered exactly what I wanted at the highest level of quality! Communication was great. Gig was delivered before deadline. I would highly recommend using this seller for any 3D modeling or designing ideas for printing.




No comments:

Post a Comment