Monday 30 March 2020

3D Model And Render Image Or Animation











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME AND DISCUSS THE JOB BEFORE PUTTING AN ORDER



PRICE VARIES DEPENDING ON THE TASK



Customers satisfaction is above everything to me. I'll make realistic 3d model and render them with best quality.



kind of product I'll do:

  • game model
  • 3d print
  • jewelry model
  • product model
  • furniture model
  • digital sculpt
  • texturing
  • rendering


You can provide any reference of product such as photograph or sketch . I can design on my own too. I appreciate if you provide me the specification of material type, color and texture that you are looking for.



I'll be very glad if I can help you. Feel free to contact me. I am friendly. Good product is guaranteed.







Thank you

Rakib

 

Reviews


:

on time delivery great service will use again

:

Best 3D modeler on Fiverr, would 100% recommend.

:

This guy is a true legend. Been working with him several times, and he always delivers amazing work.

:

This guy is a pure legend. Amazing talent!

:

Second time working with this guy, and he is amazing as always! Would definitely recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment