Saturday 28 March 2020

3D Model Product Design And Rendering Technical Drawings











About:

You have an idea and need to create a new product?
You have startup and need prototype?
or you are a manufacturer? I can help you.



Please, contact me before replacing order THANK YOU!!



   I am a graduate mechanical designer. With my professional skills in 3D modeling, 2D and 3D drawings ready for manufacturing, product designing, assembly drawing, rendering, 3D printable modeling, ISO and ANSI measures standards adapting, I will bring your ideas into reality. ill give you ready drawings, 3d printable files and photo-realistic render for presentation and directly manufacturing. Just give me your napkin sketches or any references photo.



Services Provided:

    

  • 3d modeling.
  • 2d drawings. 
  • 3d drawings.  
  • 3d designing.
  • 3d printable files (STL)
  • product designing. 
  • 3d models rendering.
  • IGES/STEP for CNC machining.
  • mechanical parts design. 
  • mechanical parts  assembly.
  • technical drawings.
  • assembly animation. 
Please, contact me before replacing order THANK YOU!!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment