Monday 30 March 2020

3D Cad Modeling And Drawings











About:

Hi there,



IMPORTANT: Send me a message on Fiverr with details of what you want to create and I can give you a price and time-frame. Do NOT place an order without talking to me first!



Please note that cost depends on complexity of job!!! 



Do YOU have a design idea in mind but lack the skills to create? Or are YOU simply overwhelmed at work and need an extra set of hands for YOUR design parts? With an academical background in Mechanical Engineering and working experience within a fortune 500 company, I believe that I can help YOU with anything CAD-related. I guarantee excellent quality, a professional approach and a continuous dialogue for the best results possible. Following are the services that I provide:



- 3D Designing

- 3D Modeling

- 2D PDF Drawings

- 3D PDF models

-No charaters/clothes!



All work is done in Autodesk Inventor.



Don't hesitate to contact me if YOU have any questions. I am available 24/7.



Reaching success starts with YOU!



PS!

Due to the confidentiality at the company that I work for I cannot upload any images of my previous work. I will in the future upload images of finished projects on Fiverr, with your permission of course.



//pudge91

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really great communication and received order exactly as requested. Would definitely would with again!

:

Great

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment