Sunday 29 March 2020

Realistic Product Rendering And Modelling Of Your Product











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER

WELCOME TO MY GIG..!

I am working in the field of 3D modeling for more than 5 years.I will create photo-realistic images all types of products with guaranteed quality and satisfaction. 

I will create a 3D object of you with quality and according to your specification.

The model will be delivered in *.jpg or any image format that you like.

I work using modeling software

3Ds Max

Auto desk Maya

Sketchup

Solidworks

If you required editable file so you should order extra, i will provide the format would be * .max .3ds or obj

 

I assure you highest quality work in minimal time and you will find me most economical with best quality output.

I am looking forward to start working with you, Give me a chance to prove my skills. 



 Please send me the reference image and label of product.    





Please, contact before order.





Reviews


:

It was ok.

:

Excellent Great Design and Great Work Thanks Very Much It's Very Much Appreciated. Highly Recommend Madhia

:

Fabulous as ever... would always recommend

:

Very good knowledge and fast delivery

:

2nd order with the seller. Very good quality again!




No comments:

Post a Comment