Saturday 28 March 2020

Make Perfect 3D Model Using Product Design











About:

I will do 3D modeling and rendering for your Product.



I know Solidworks, Creo, ProE, Blender 3D, 3dsMax, Cinema 4D, Keyshot, Vray, Sketchup, Photoshop and a lots of other modeling and rendering related softwares.

I have 5+ year experience in 2D Drawing, 3D Modeling and Photorealistic Rendering. I create a Realistic material for you product that seem like a original.Have a look my portfolio for some  Example of Product rendering that i was did.



Provide me with:

  • Images of your product/character/concept .......
  • How many images do you want 
  • Visual Specifications for renderings (color, material, texture etc)
And after this sit back and enjoy.



Quality output is guaranteed & Promised for your product. The delivery time and cost depends upon the complexity of the model and detail required.
NOTE: Every kind of order(complex) can not be deliver fast.Please message me before placing an order,we'll discuss the order before you place it. 

Thank you,
Junaid

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment