Saturday 28 March 2020

Your 3D, 2D Models, Product And Package Designs











About:

Hi,
I am a professional mould and product design engineer with over 3 years of experience and I possess commercial licence for both SolidWorks 2018 and AutoCAD 2017.


I am skilled at,



* Any type of product drawing (both 2D and 3D)

* Mould Drawings (Specially tyre designs / moulds of Press On Band and Resilient)



Pls contact me before placing the order. Having a nice chat and understanding your real requirement, I can give you a custom offer for your convenience without having future misunderstandings. 



At the discussion stage I do sketching until you are satisfied and after your confirmation i send the offer and do the job in the shortest possible time agreed by you. (Time required subject to change with the nature of product, part and number of items)



Your sketches are appreciated very much when I understanding your requirement. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment