Friday 27 March 2020

Model Cad And Render Your Jewelry In 3D











About:

Please contact me before ordering the gig to discuss details.

At the end of every gig you will receive a STL file.

I will work until you're satisfied and receive what you expected.

Extra services which i can offer:

I can MILL (CAM) your design on our 5 axis cnc with extreme precision which is unobtainable with 3D printing. This process takes longer but the quality is much higher. Please inquire about times as sometimes there is a little delay due to demand.

I can make a silicone MOLD.

I can CAST your piece, and produce as many copies as needed.

I can SET stones (provided by you or i can get them for you).

I can FINISH (solder, polish, rhodium etc..)

Basically, i would love to make it all happen, and that's what I'm here for...

Reviews


:

seemed to have good work from reviews and pictures

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment