Tuesday 31 March 2020

Make A Photorealistic Rendering Of Your Product











About:

          Customer Satisfaction is my first priority 



About Me:

  • I am a Mechanical Engineering undergraduate and a SolidWorks Designer who can design any 3D object whether it is mechanical part or any general component.
  • I have 2 years of experience in designing mechanical parts according to ISO standards and also ANSI standards.


My Services:

I will do High-Quality Renderings of your 3D model and provide you in jpeg, png and tiff formats and even the source file if you want. You just have to provide me the STEP file of the 3d model. If you don't have the 3d model then visit my other gig regarding 3d modelling, the link of which is given:



https://www.fiverr.com/cadprofessional/do-3d-modelling-rendering-and-2d-drawing-of-any-object



Feel free to ask anything..!

Looking forward to working with you.

- Muhammad Moin Irfan (CADprofessional)

Reviews


:

I always recommend Moin! Great experience!!

:

Perfect work as always.

:

As agreed and delivered before time. Very good! *****

:

Great experience, perfekt work, very glad to find him

:

Perfekt job, fast delivery. Everything as expected. Great work again. Thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment