Saturday 28 March 2020

Make Creative 3D And 2D Model And Render











About:

Hi. My name is Monik and I will be pleased to work with you.



Please send me a message before ordering, we'll discuss the order before you place it. 



                 I am a Professional 3D CAD CAM and 3d product designer. I do 3D modeling and realistic rending as well. I can design any kind of model, products, assemblies, technical drawings and many more. I will provide the best quality and accurate designs.In short i am the world of 3D. Following are the services that i can provide:





- 3D Designing

- 3D Cad

- 3D Products

3D Drawing

IGES/STEP for CNC & VMC machining

- 3D Rendering

- 3D Printing

- 3D House floor plans

2D PDF Drawings(technical drawings)

- 2D and 3D drawings/drafting

- Product modeling

- Surface Modeling

Mechanical Engineering Services

- Jig & Fixture Design



Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I am available 24 x 7



Please note that cost depends on complexity of job.



If you have any special requirements or have questions, drop me a message.



❤️ surprises, Order Now 



Support me by clicking the favourite (❤️) button



Thank You 




Best regards,

Sr. Er. Monik 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

On time and communicates very well. Will be using again

Seller's Response:

good service, it's all about clear communication.

Seller's Response:

Good communication

:

Great work - will order again

:

very well understood my requirement




No comments:

Post a Comment