Monday 30 March 2020

3D Model Design With Rendering











About:

SERVICE:



    1. New products.
    2. 2D drafting and detailing
    3. 3D solid parts modelling
    4. Rendering
    5. Die and molds
    6. Mechanical parts 
    7. Parts and assemblies


Why choose me? - work 7 days a week and always available in chat whenever you'll need to discuss the project; 



 - support even after the project is closed; 



 - your 100% satisfaction is important for me; 



 - ability to work in tight deadline. 



 • I accept offers that I'm certainly able to finish, so once you hire me 



- you won't just waste your time. 



 • Don't be afraid to contact me in chat, 



- I'll answer all your questions. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Well done! Very fast and willing to work through any revisions.

:

Great work! Top notch renderings and very quick work with minimal revisions.

:

Great work! Willing to work through any details even if it took a few iterations. Top notch final delivery.

:

Great work!

:

Great collaboration.




No comments:

Post a Comment