Tuesday 31 March 2020

Create Any 2D Drawing Or 3D Model In Cad Format











About:

Hi,

I am a mechanical design engineer. I have more than 4 years experience in Engineering, Design, Product Development, and Manufacturing process. I'm a good innovator and Professional Engineer. I will draw your 2D drawing and 3D model. And I will draw assembly of multiple parts.

I can sketch any 2D drawing whether it is mechanical part or any general component.

I love new challenges and love to work with people all around the world and I love what I do.



I offer:

 ✓ Any 2D sketch for any purpose

 ✓ .DXF for cutting purpose

 ✓ High-quality Drawing

 ✓ Professional 2D Drawings

 ✓ 100% satisfaction guaranteed



If you need custom offer please just contact me.

 

Just provide the rough sketches or 2D drawings of your requirements along with dimensions.

In case the part or drawing is complex and bigger in size, then you should have to place multiple orders which we could discuss before you place one.

Please Contact me before order.

Feel free to ask anything..!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Anam did a great job again and I would work with him anytime. I really demanded a lot from him and expected a perfectly done job which he was able to deliver and satisfy.

Seller's Response:

Thank you again :)

Seller's Response:

You are a rockstar, Hasan! Thank you for turning this around so fast!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Third time working with this seller. Always professional, and very fast. Gave me exactly what I asked for.




No comments:

Post a Comment