Tuesday 31 March 2020

Make A Product 3D Model And Photorealistic Render











About:

I am a professional 3D CG artist I am doing 3d designing for 5+ years, I am expert in the 3D modelling of the Products, Modelling of Automotive, Electronics, Personal Ornaments, Home Decoration, Medical Treatments Animation Video, Industrial Models, Interior - Exterior  3D rendering with High Resolution





I can do work on the following services:



  • 3D Automotive Parts
  • 3D Animation Video
  • 3D Assets for Games
  • 3D Props for Animations
  • Character Modelling
  • Product Modelling and Rendering for Advertising
  • Webgl 360 for website
  • 360 Video
  • 3D Product Mockup




I can also create any 3d game-ready models



I can work accurately if you will provide images:



1. Reference/sketch images of your product & concepts

2. How many images do you need?

3. Visual specification for rendering such as colour, material, texture, etc

4. Expected time delivery 



Note: Please send me a message before ordering, we'll discuss the order before you place it

Reviews


:

Good work. Got things the way we needed. Was also very fast in service. Will be looking forward to getting more projects done. thanks

:

Thank you for the quick and excellent processing of my order. Very recommendable.

:

Always great

:

Amazing work, a pleasure to work with!

:

Please send me all views in png format high resolution.




No comments:

Post a Comment