Monday 30 March 2020

Put Your Label On A 3D Realistic Bottle











About:

Get your Product Label, Company logo or anything you like placed on a pill bottle in a REALISTIC 3D Rendering. 


COOL Stuff for Amazon Product Image


This gig is for laying out existing elements,

 Not for creating the Label.


Delivery Less then 48 HOURS! 


If you have any query
Please don't hesitate to ask me before ordering.


I will provide 1200 pixel wide  jpeg on white background.



For Bulk Deal please mesage me before ordering

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent experience!

:

Good stuff

:

Great professional job complete once again! I know I can always come back and get exactly what I want. 5 stars from me! Thanks!

:

Amazing thank you

:

was a good experience he paid attention to the changes I wanted




No comments:

Post a Comment