Sunday 29 March 2020

Modification Jpg,Pdf,Png,Stl,Stp,Igs,Dwg,Dxf,Obj Files











About:

Contact me before placing the order.I have to go through your input once.



I am a mechanical engineer good in 3D cad software catia v5 more than 8+years of experience.



I will do modification of any jpg,tif,pdf,png,STL,STP,IGS,DWG,DXF format files.



For jpg,tif,pdf,png dimensions of part model required.



Important: Kindly contact me before placing the order.



l can sign NDA(Non disclosure agreement )



Price will vary on the project complexity.



Reviews


:

Amazing work super quick and reliable !!

:

Great revisions, happy with the result

:

Excellent communication first rate work!

:

Fast delivery

:

Communication was good, fast, Seller understood my wishes without a lot of explanation.




No comments:

Post a Comment