Friday 26 October 2018

I will do my best to give you a service of quality which fit your needs.

I will do my best to give you a service of quality which fit your needs.












About:

Hello my name is Anwar, I am a 3D Modeller and Design Engineer, I will create a 3D model and assemblies (if necessary) of your product to then render them and generate high quality images! I can also give you a STL file or any other format you need so you can send it directly to your 3D printer!

Every project is unique and has its own requirements, delivery time and prices vary according to complexity, number of parts, level of detail needed an so on. Please contact me before placing the order so we can come to an agreement and give you a better service.

All I need to get started are blueprints, drawings, sketches, images or anything you can give me of your idea.

I guarantee the best quality so I will give you some revisions until you are fully satified.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any doubt, I can give a custom offer!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment