Thursday 25 October 2018

I will do 3d modelling in solidworks , creo or catia

I will do 3d modelling in solidworks , creo or catia












About:


                                  Note: Please drop a message before placing a order.

I am a Mechanical Engineer with years of experience in 3D Designs and 3D modelling for 3d Printing/ CNC.
I can design any kind of Mechanical product, Assemblies, prototypes, cases, and instruments with accuracy and precision according to your requirement. 
I will provide high quality rendering and analysis of design in Solidworks

Expert of:
   •  SolidWorks
  • Creo
  • Pro E
  • Autocad
  • Ansys
Services:

Mechanical Engineering
2D Sketches,
 
Surface Manufacturing
3D Model
sheet metal
Sheet formatting
Motion Simulation
3D Designing
CNC
3D Animation
Product Development
Structure Analysis
FEA ( Finite Element Analysis )

I will help you in performing several operations:

Laser cutting, Folding, Drawing, Milling, Turning, Drilling  

High Accuracy and Professional Approach.
Unlimited Revisions and concepts until you get your dream design.
 
Kindly Inbox if you want to see previous more work

24 / 7  Available

Note: Please drop a message before placing order.
 

Reviews


tcr7ucr7:helped me with the project for engine on standards dimensions by solidworks program and did a fantastic job meet with all requirements

kamranshaukat:Outstanding Experience. Would like to work with him again.\r\nThankyou

leetimo:Very helpful and did the job I needed. Thanks!

kamranshaukat:Outstanding Experience. He was very polite. I would like to work with him again.\r\n Thankyou

florenzob:excelent work. very good communication with the seller. I will always recommend and work again with you. Thank you very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment