Wednesday 31 October 2018

I will do 3d modelling and 3d rendering using maya

I will do 3d modelling and 3d rendering using maya












About:

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.

If you are not satisfied with the final output.


CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING GIG :)


I am a 3D modeller artist with 5+ years of experience in 3D modeling of logos, generic objects  and 3D floor modeling etc.


Buyers must contact me to discuss projects before buying the gig. I need a description of the model and any reference images you may have.


I can deliver the following services:


1. 3d Product Images for all pourpose.

2. 3d Object designs for games, logos, personal projects etc.,

3. 3d buildings and floor plans 

4. high poly game objects and designs


Provide me with:


1. Images of your product/character/concept .......

2. How many images do you want 

3. Visual Specifications for renderings (color, material, texture etc)

4. Expected time for delivery


You will get UNLIMITED REVISIONS, please contact me for more details.

NOTE : DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING AND FINALIZING THE PRICE.

Reviews


iandouglas949:A wonderful modeller who claims what they can do.

sandroagas:Customer very precise on what to do, it is a pleasure to work for him

brentcampbell:Great experience, very happy and will definitely use Sandroagas again on future projects.

sandroagas:A client with clear ideas, it was a pleasure to work for him.

remisatsipalaid:He is the BEST. Very lucky to work with him. Helped to achieve me what I had in mind. 3D model integrated into drone filmed footage. EXCELLENT finished result! Could not have asked for more! We will move on to the next project and he is not afraid of the challenges :) thanks a lot!!! 10 stars


No comments:

Post a Comment