Friday 26 October 2018

I will design sheet metal products for manufacturing

I will design sheet metal products for manufacturing












About:

Design of sheet metal products and exporting DXF and DWG files for manufacturing by advanced processes like Laser cutting, water jet, Wire EDM and Plasma, also wxporting folding guide lines for bending machines.

Reviews


marcoscanabal:Excellent Service I will work with him on my next projects.

taklasawiris:Thank you sir for the great experience, and thank you for the tip too.

groundscrew:Thank you for your professional work! Very fast and responsive.

taklasawiris:Thank you Sir for being Professional. And Thanks for the Tip as well.

servustirol:Great Job!


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you've got right here on this post. I will probably be coming back to your weblog for more soon! fiber laser cutter

    ReplyDelete