Thursday 25 October 2018

I will do mechanical 3d modeling and product design

I will do mechanical 3d modeling and product design












About:

This is Amar 
Professional Mechanical Design Engineer having great experience in Machine tool industries , die and mould design , Product Design and 3d printing.
Here I am providing detailed 3d model as per manufacturing point of view , as well 2d drafting with proper GD & T  and ISO standard.
I will provide all model in IGS , IGES , STP , STEP , PRT , SLDPRT , STL , OBJ.
As well here I am providing good render images with hi quality in using Keyshot , Blender and 3dsmax too.

Note:
Please send me message before accepting gig.
That I can understand your requirement properly.

Reviews


stritchi:very good commonication and exchange

amar1312:thank for give time

nexxt2015:Good to work with

amar1312:always great to work with him

oomhi1:He keeps the image and quality of the product in mind when working for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment