Friday 26 October 2018

I will create 3d model and animation

I will create 3d model and animation












About:

★★ AN EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL TO ENSURE YOUR SUCCESS ★★


KINDLY CONTACT FIRST BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER

I am offering my Professional 3D modelling, Rendering and Animation services as shown in the samples. I am fully capable of delivering the professional grade service and  support in graphic design, packaging solution, rendering in one gig.

In addition you can get rendering in different rendering engines such as V-Ray, Mental Ray or Scanline upon your choice.

I personal believe in strong business relationship on a long term basis, which makes me to go to beyond the line and provide more comfortable environment for my clients. 

Note: If something is not mentioned in this gig, I'll provide required service by offering custom order.

So, Feel free to discuss more..

Warm Regards
Ehtisham

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment