Friday 26 October 2018

I will do 3d modeling and digital sculpting with unique way

I will do 3d modeling and digital sculpting with unique way












About:

Have an Imagination of a Character you wanna make it en 3d ? Or you want to Make it looks Better ?

You came to the Right Place.

I have worked in many projects from around the globe and i would love to translate your vision into a perfect and Detailed 3D Model because i love doing that <3. And I'm practicing that for 7 years Using blender, Zbrush, Maya, 3dsmax, marvelous Designer.

Quality is one of my top priorities. I am in the business of selling Vision, not just a 3D Model. and Difference Is My Concept.

This is how i work:
First i create several sketches from your demand.
Once one is chosen, i Modeling it, Texturing it , until the perfect 3D model is born.

Delivery includes all original files.

I look forward to giving your vision life!

HappyMadArtist.

Reviews


shacharmazor:great communication, important especially when coming to arts,\nthe 2 revisions are great and important \nit total great work

happymadartist:It's really awesome to Work with you sir

matesinc:I needed a model in a short space of time. He delivered what i needed with minimum fuss and good communication

happymadartist:It's really awesome to work with you sir

salinsunny:Very excellent delivery as told, highly recommending, Thank you friend, for awesome job.


No comments:

Post a Comment