Friday 26 October 2018

I will do unreal engine landscape for games

I will do unreal engine landscape for games












About:

I can create a landscape for your 3D project (Game or ArchViz)
whith:
Plants, Grass, Trees, Rocks, Trunks, Etc. "Only exterior environments"

Every single object modeled and textured for you.

Every project will be built on Windows 10 operating system.

Reviews


researchworks:Amazing work, John3dmax is great to work with!

john3dsmax:Thank you... A real pleasure to do this work. I always like to make this kind of 3D stuff. I am very happy you liked it. I will continue working.

researchworks:One of the Best in the industry, great working with John3dmax, very professional and always delivers! He's my go to guy for sure!

john3dsmax:This is one of my favorites work. Very happy to work with this buyer. Excellent experience. I definitely enjoy to do this work for him. I will continue working.

researchworks:Amazing work, John3dmax is great to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment