Wednesday 31 October 2018

I will create a 3d model of your electrical components

I will create a 3d model of your electrical components












About:

I am a 3D Modeller.

You don't have to look for a separate guy for modeling or rendering for your projects.You have got everything in one place right here.

I have experience in 2D/3D designing/rendering with SolidWorks/Keyshot.

I can make all kinds of models, such as various types of mechanical devices, electronic devices, etc.

The complexity of different 3D objects varies greatly. So, I like to agree on any particular job about time, size, prize etc.

Please send me the specifications for the 3D model ( some pictures, sketches, technical drawings + all dimensions).

Please contact first before ordering. 

I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment