Friday 26 October 2018

I will model and render any 3d simple object

I will model and render any 3d simple object












About:

PLEASE DON'T ORDER -- SEND MESSAGE FIRST



I have over 6 years of experience in 3d modeling and I can model any object and render it HD as you can see in my samples, and send you the final result.

You will be pleased about my models because i like to make them High Quality.

Most projects cost more than 5$ so please send me first a message to discuss about the project.

I can do:
-3d modeling
-Static animation
-360 degrees Turntable
-Texturing 
-Rendering

The delivery time is 15 days, but usualy I send the finished poduct in less than 14 days depending on how many "in progress" orders I have.

Reviews


ramonz:The best out there.

damage973:Thank you. I am very happy that you are satisfied with my work and I am looking forward to working with you again!!! Cheers!!!

jetter0:Alex, as always, is fast and easy to work with - quick responses and great work!

damage973:Thank you again, and I'm looking forward to working with you again.\r\n10 stars !!! - my best customer!

airridesupplies:Excellent work AND communication.\r\n\r\nBest experience with fiver so far! More gigs will follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment