Friday 26 October 2018

I will do custom 3d modeling

I will do custom 3d modeling












About:

I am a professional 3D designer and will provide the best models with cool rendering which will enhance the beauty. To satisfy for the work i have revisions in each package. 

I will provide the the model in the following formats:

  1. stl ( For 3D printing)
  2. .obj
  3. .fbx( Game Objects)
  4. .step( Solid Step File)
  5. And some other depending upon your requirements.


Feel Free to contact me . -Designer Minds

Reviews


nam037:As always, great job and good communication. Thanks!

sammar123:Outstanding Experience!

brianmacinc:excellent job came out better than expected awesome communication highly recommend seller

sammar123:Outstanding Experience!

brianmacinc:Excellent communication came out better the expected highly recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment