Thursday 25 October 2018

I will do 3d product modeling and 3d product design for you

I will do 3d product modeling and 3d product design for you












About:

Hi,
Thanks alot for visiting my Gig.

Are you finding someone having skills for AutoCAD 3D, related to 3D Modelling of objects, floor plans or assembly drawings, then you are at the right place.

I am faizan and I provide services related to 3D modelling of Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Chemical Objects or any other sort of objects which needs to be drawn in 3D views with proper detailing.
I provide :-
  - High Quality 3D Models along with isometric views.
  - A separate dimension drawing
  - Proper text and description required in the drawing
  - Ultra Realistic Rendering
  - 360' Video

Our top most priorities are :-
  - Client Satisfaction
  - On Time Delivery
  - Providing Quality Work
  - Money Back Guarantee 

Please contact me before placing an order as we have to discuss some technical points of the drawings which are essential to meet the quality of work.
Note : I AM LOOKING FOR LONG TERM CLIENTS, IF YOU WILL BE ONE OF THEM, I WILL OFFER YOU DISCOUNTS ON REGULAR BASIS.

Kind Regards : faizanfarrukh15

Reviews


notework:He was on time with work, quick to respond and got the essence of what we wear trying to do. Highly recommend him for work !!

faizanfarrukh15:Very Cooperative buyer. Waiting for another task from same buyer.

stoll2u:I wanted to get a shoe designed and thought that I could achieve the desired result but it was too difficult to communicate the subtle changes needed. The seller tried very hard to get it right but the language barrier was also an issue. I would recommend them for simpler projects or projects that have digital drawings already.

faizanfarrukh15:I have completed his requirement which he told at first. But every time he asked for new things which he didn't mentioned during order placement. Well good experience with him.

engineer_111:Thank you! Closely Followed each detail


No comments:

Post a Comment