Wednesday 31 October 2018

I will draw 2d drawing or 3d design for patent draft or manufacturing solidworks

I will draw 2d drawing or 3d design for patent draft or manufacturing solidworks












About:

****Please do not ask us to contact you outside the fiverr, it is against terms and condition****


I'm a Mechanical Engineer with more than 6 years experience in  Engineering, Design, Product Development, and Manufacturing process. I'm a good innovator and professional Engineer.


I will draw your 2D file to 3D file. And I will  draw assembly of multiple parts. 


Please note: If your requirements does not match with GIG description, you should reach me first to proceed any further. 

Structures, machines, conveyors, shafts, piping, etc.Delivery time depends on complex of parts (4 days or less).

Fast turnaround, great customer service, satisfaction guaranteed!


Reviews


aideniuswindu:Simply the best.

yantrak_dal:Really like working with you. Great business partner.

saifalshameri:very professional guy he knows what he is doing great helper

yantrak_dal:Nice experience. Will look forward to work again.

rayrig:Another great job. This was a complex project. He understood just what I needed and over delivered on design. Great communication as always. I will continue to use for future projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment