Wednesday 31 October 2018

I will create 3d models from your sketches

I will create 3d models from your sketches












About:

Hello, I'm a Mechanical Engineer with 5+ years of experience in 3D Designing & modeling and 2D Drawings. 

You send me a detailed sketch of your design and i'll help bring it to life!
 
I use Solidworks and Cinema 4D software proficiently

Service delivered:
  •     Design 3D models With 2D Drawings for manufacture
  •     3D Assemblies
  •     Provide High quality Rendered images
  •     Make 3D Assemblies with multiple parts.
  •     I use my acquired knowledge, principles and experience in mechanical engineering to create the machine parts

NOTE
Please message me before ordering.
($5 is for a simple machine part / Product, we both have to agree on it before the order)

I am eagarly waiting for us to work on your project together,
Thank you!



Reviews


stellacarter:Great job, proficient and fast!\n\nHighly recommended.

crevance:Outstanding Experience!

designxsolution:Fast and very professional delivery!

crevance:Outstanding Experience!

wp_doodle:Excellent service! He did a great job. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment