Thursday 25 October 2018

I will modeling and rendering your product

I will modeling and rendering your product












About:

If you are doing commercial advertising, lending a page or advertising in a magazine. But you do not have a good quality photo of the product. The best solution is to make a 3d model of your product and use it not only on the site but also in video advertising. It's much cheaper than a professional photographer. In addition, the picture can not change the angle and you will not add something to the scene. With 3d it is easy to make! Write to me and I will gladly make a detailed copy of your product!

 
In order to make our work as productive as possible, you need:
  • several photos of your product from different angles or ;
  • wishes for the scene if they exist;
  • specify specific model details if they exist;

Write to me and we will necessarily agree!

Reviews


pete4life90:Excellent job. Works fast. High quality work

vladislavlaschu:We did a wonderful job. The employer is very good, I recommend!

pete4life90:Did a great job. Went above and beyond to get the job done. I will be using him again for more projects.

vladislavlaschu:It was a great experience! We made an excellent and rich visualization of cosmetics. Work was easy and pleasant! Definitely recommend!

tomacc:Very good experience as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment