Thursday 25 October 2018

I will draft furniture, woodworking, joinery cad shop drawing

I will draft furniture, woodworking, joinery cad shop drawing












About:

Hi clients, I am a Furniture amp; Interior Designer expert in AutoCAD, I have many years used, Photoshop, AutoCAD for my works.

I have 12 years experience in furniture amp; interior design professions.

I will do shopdrawing full details for furniture, Carpentry, Joinery amp; all kind of Woodworking using cad. with high quality to can use to submit to consultants for approval in big projects.

I can help you for drawing of design of all the other areas of a house Like
Kitchen amp; Laundry units
Walk-incloset , Wardrobe , Dissing room
Dining room
bedroom
living room etc.

Please send me a message with images of your style to help you get the job done.

You will get the following:

- PDF drawing file.
- Cad source file..

  • Please Contact me first before ordering for us to discuss the project.


Thanks.

Reviews


camillamclean:As ever, it was great working with Sayed. Super flexible, good rates and really easy to work with. Thanks Sayed.

sayed_handol:Thank you so much, I am looking forward to work with you again.

camillamclean:We love working with Sayed. He is patient, responsive and is quick to understand what seem like tricky briefs. Thank you!\n

sayed_handol:Thank you so much for the great experience, it was a pleasure to work with you.\r\nI am looking forward for more work with you again, great and amazing Client.

camillamclean:Sayed is polite, quick and easy to deal with. We really like working with him and would recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment