Wednesday 31 October 2018

I will put your logo to a virtual office wall

I will put your logo to a virtual office wall












About:

Hi,

Do you need a nice office background with your logo to promote your business in your Website, FB cover pages, banners?

I will make a virtual business office with your logo/ signature / Text.
  
Work samples are attached in my gig portfolio. You can select design/s from the attached samples.

Simply send me your logo & I will replicate it on the virtual office wall/s that you select from my samples. You will receive beautiful & professional office wall design/s in return. 

1 office wall design = 1 Gig ($5)

Image resolution & file size up to : 3500 x 2300 pixels (300 dpi) (High quality image Output)

You can use it as a FB cover, banner, large poster, website, wallpaper and etc.

Important:
***If you have a different requirement or if you need to get customized your design please contact me before placing the order. 
***Select your business space carefully, once its designed you cannot request for a new design for the existing order. If you need a new design it will cost accordingly.
***Please make sure to send a high resolution image of the logo(JPEG, PNG, PSD or Illustrator file)

Thank You!

Reviews


recoverywarrior:Like is this A SUPER HUMAN GREAT WORK

angelwish:Thank You :)

nikishagoodman:He was very fast and gave me exactly what I wanted \n

angelwish:I'm glad that you happy with my service. Thank You!

natrichards:Great experience. Delivery was super fast and the work was quality


No comments:

Post a Comment