Wednesday 31 October 2018

I will create a basic 3D Model design for you in Rhino in 3 days or less. I am open to anything.

I will create a basic 3D Model design for you in Rhino in 3 days or less. I am open to anything.












About:

I will design any basic 3D object/model
I am an architect with intermediate experience in Rhino 3D modeling, drawing and rendering.

I will design your -
  • concept design
  • school projects
  • prototype design
  • your idea into 3D model 
  • realistic rendering
  • videogame object
  • furniture
  • floor plan

What you can expect from me -
  • fantastic service
  • excellent communication
  • refund accepted
  • 3 max revisions
  • timely/efficient business

Small, simple projects may be done in a day to three days for $10. There is an additional charge to more complex objects, scenes/floor plans, or high quality rendered objects. Please contact me if you have any questions. 
Thank you! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment