Wednesday 31 October 2018

I will create 3d of any jewelry your design and rendering

I will create 3d of any jewelry your design and rendering












About:

I experienced for 5 years in the field of jewelry design, concept, 2d and 3d design. I am an expert in CAD design, prototypes, and jewelry with gemstones, working in various countries.

I'm working for 8 years in the jewelry industry. In these 8 years of experience I have worked in all processes in an industry of jewelry, as polisher parts, rubber injection and assembly tree for casting, counting parts, crimping stones and the part modeling in wax, metal, and timber.
  
I have experience in Gemvision Matrix 8.0, Rhinoceros 5.0, 3D Max 2014, T-splines, Blender3d, adobe, picture retouching Krita and Gimp. My 3D CAD designs are ready to be printed by all types and brands of 3D printers. Thickness precision, beauty, and STL are all designed with technical accuracy. I'm ready to be your partner in beautiful jewelry design.


Reviews


jaredchichia:Great work.

andrelestat:Outstanding Experience!

theyoungoprah:They were very easy to work with and I would recommend.

andrelestat:Outstanding Experience!

jaredchichia:Great work.


No comments:

Post a Comment