Wednesday 31 October 2018

I will do any 3d model in the program zbrush

I will do any 3d model in the program zbrush












About:

Hey. My name is Alexander. I work in the Zbrush program.
  I can make any 3d model.
  If you need an original design object, a character or model for 3D printing. I will be happy to do something for you.
  I can draw a sketch of the model in Photoshop according to your description, before the beginning of the sculpture. Or you can send your sketch or photo.
Please contact me before ordering.
  Time and payment from selected models.

Reviews


ajeezyc:Amazing 3d modeller! Great final product and he listened to my every request and got the job done very quickly. Highly recommended! I will be using him again! 100% Happy!

alexandrbrush:Great customer. Very easy and pleasant to work. Good and polite communication. I hope for further cooperation.

taityana:Very good experience. He's a professional and Fully recommended! I gave 5 stars for every question. Super easy to work with him! In the end I am ALWAYS very satisfied. I will be ordering more again soon!

alexandrbrush:Another great project with Tanya. She is a great customer. Always great communication. Thank you, Tanya.

hexevil:Alexandr is a great person, very talented and professional. It was a pleasure working with him!\nWith only a 2D reference, he was able to create a complete 3D model with amazing details.\nThank you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment