Wednesday 31 October 2018

I will recreate your product in 3d and rotate it

I will recreate your product in 3d and rotate it












About:

I'll create a 3D Image or Video of your sketch or idea description.

Just let me know what you're looking for and I'll design it.

  • Product illustrated
  • an existing image you want recreated
  • a larger resolution image for the product/image
  • different perspectives of the product/image
  • Totally new concept you want made into reality design.

I also provide you with the 3D Model, Photoshop, Illustrator files to tweak it yourself.
I will do as many revisions as possible for you to achieve the desired image.

REMEMBER: Inbox me first

LETS GET TO WORK.

Reviews


lilosod:Excellent and professionally done work.

tnext54:Great experience working with you. Thank you!

lilosod:Thank you again for a job well done.

tnext54:Glad you liked the work. Great buyer! Thank you!

natachacrui:Fast and excellent quality seller. It is a pleasure working with this seller. I highly recommend using this selling for your future project.


No comments:

Post a Comment