Friday 26 October 2018

I will design high quality 3d model file for 3d printer

I will design high quality 3d model file for 3d printer












About:

Hi my name is Heathcliff and i am a professional 3d modeler and i model high detailed designs,characters and many more for 3D printing 

I love new challenges and love to work with people all around the word and i love what i do.

I am very friendly and i work with you till you are satisfied with the final result of the model. 

If you want colors/Texture on the 3d model prices will vary.

Please Contact me before ordering the gig.

Reviews


zenitram1331:Another Perfect gig! Thanks

heathcliff:Thank you very much, zenitram.

studiosrp:Good service. Willing to negotiate.

heathcliff:Thank you very much, studiosrp.

zenitram1331:Excellent! Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment