Friday 26 October 2018

I will do technical drawing and drafting

I will do technical drawing and drafting












About:

                 100% Attraction Guaranteed or Refund
                   Please contact before order

I will provide your 2D drawing or Drafting following ASME Y-14.5 and ISO standard.

if you need Product drawing or Detail drawing feel free to contact me.
For showing your product internal part you need Assembly drawing
@Production drawing
@Technical drawing
@Details drawing 
Bill of materials (BOM) using CATIA V5, Solidworks, AutoCAD

WHY CHOOSE ME?
✔ Mechanical Background 
✔ 100% satisfaction or money back Guaranty

Reviews


filipemelnik:He was patient and understanding. He tried to understand what I was asking for and the communication was nice. The final result has fulfilled the request and the quality of the work is excellent. Thanks man

cadcamengr:I am reallly happy to work with him.He explain clearly.I hopefully in future can work with him.

liiskaskpeit:The communication was a little bit challenging and the work took longer time and more revisions than expected, but we got there in the end and I’m satisfied with the end result

cadcamengr:i am very pleased to work with her.She is Explain clearly. Hopefully is future i can work with her again.

lassekoxvold:it worked out fine


No comments:

Post a Comment