Friday 26 October 2018

I will model any asset or prop (also in PBR, game-engine optimized if required as such).

I will model any asset or prop (also in PBR, game-engine optimized if required as such).












About:

I will model and texture any asset or prop based on your project. In case the asset is PBR, then the asset will be optimized for game engines (Unreal Engine 4, Unity, Cryengine 3 etc.)

Buyers must contact me to discuss projects before buying the gig. I need a description of the model and any reference images you may have.

Reviews


chrispneedles:Mandal is an amazing! Individual! Within the time frame that we worked together he became a great friend! Easy to talk to, takes feedback, actually has a conversation with you, understands expectations. And he did everything I wanted within my time frame even while he was ill! I am going to use him again and again and again!

princemandal:Chris is just an amazing seller. He actually knows what I am doing, understands your effort, very friendly in nature and a great person. We had some great conversations in between. Best part is he appreciates your work. I will just love to work with him again. Anytime. 12/10 Recommended.

calembendell:Prince Mandal did an excellent job of some skin textures using Substance Painter. I would certainly work with him again.

princemandal:Very cooperative and guided throughout the process. 10/10 would definitely work for him again.

xboxgamer222:Kept me informed every step of the way, and final result came better than expected... thanks for everything you did dude :)


No comments:

Post a Comment