Thursday 25 October 2018

I will create complex 3D model, and could do a spetial composition. we can agree on making animation

I will create complex 3D model, and could do a spetial composition. we can agree on making animation












About:

I will create simple 3D model or more complex one and can turn it into illustration render, or short animation. Let me know about your project and lets start working ! 

Before ordering please write me a PM massage describing your project!

Reviews


jeterquerubin:I bought this gig because I needed a modeler. The seller helped me achieved my goal.

ballys:Outstanding Experience!

derekbradley:Great 3D rendering!

ballys:Outstanding Experience!

halfonir:ballys was simply awesome to work with! i will defiantly continue working with him with my next projects! thank you ballys! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment