Tuesday 3 March 2020

Create Awesome, Modern, Stylised Character Models For 3D Use











About:

I will create a bunch of awesome low poly or Stylised characters, perfect for modern and old-fashioned style games alike! The models will have Custom Colour Texture maps to go with them. 



The premium package includes:



  • 5 Detailed character Models
  • Recognisable Stylised Art Style
  • Texture Colour Map
  • Unwrapped Model
  • Triangulation and other low poly effects (if requested)
  • Material Assignment


Please let me know if you have any specific requirements.



Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

To start I will say communication with this seller is all he was good at. Throughout the process I thought to my self and even told the seller that I was impressed by his communication and knowledge and that there will be more work coming this way after this gig was finished. That was my thought until it was delivered. The seller created a low quality product that in my opinion is not usable in an actual project. I will not use what was delivered. Also if he asks to add a gig extra to help make it look better don't do it. It wont look any better and will be waste of money on top of what you wasted on the gig. Be careful of what you ask him to do, seller has a lot of knowledge but no skill.

Seller's Response:

The best designer I ever work with on Fiverr. He made the whole process easy and delivered exactly what I wanted. I will certainly be buying from him/her again.

Seller's Response:

Extremely helpful and concise buyer who knew what they wanted. It was a wonderful experience!

:

Beyond my expectation. Really really fast delivery with good results.

:

Great buyer with clear expectations and requirements.




No comments:

Post a Comment