Thursday 27 February 2020

A 3D Box For Your Product











About:

I ONLY DO THE MODELS SHOWED IN MY GIG PORTFOLIO.

If there is no model that fits for your product don't order.



I will create a 3D BOX for your product.



IMPORTANT: this GIG is not to design your product, I only convert your existing 2D design into a 3D BOX - Package.


Make your brand look eye candy with this photo realistic package mock-up.


GREAT product shots are the key to INCREASE your online sales and your credibility!


What do you have to do?
Just send me your existing good quality 2D flat cover in .JPG or .PNG and any other specifics I may need.



FREE PNG file without background


Reviews


:

all as expected! would reccomend!

:

Smooth sailing, simple & quick.

:

Fast delivery and good communication. Will use agian.

:

Very good communication. Super fast delivery!

:

Super ! We are very happy




No comments:

Post a Comment