Thursday 27 February 2020

Model And Render Your Building In 3D And 2D











About:

Hello Dear Clients,

I’m an architectural designer and visualization artist with more than 8years experience in designing, 3D modelling and architectural renderings.  I'm so delighted to work with my buyers and the aim is to bring their imaginations into a reality. I have worked for various architectural projects such as exhibition projects, residential projects and commercial projects. You can share with me your idea, concept sketch, reference images or just simply explain to me what you expect.

ABOUT THIS GIG:

                This Gig includes:

  •   Analyze client's requirements
  •   Conceptual sketches of idea searching for design
  •   Four design options with their own advantages and disadvantages
  •   Selected design development in editable 3D visualization
  •   Applying desired materials in 3D visualization
  •   Generate technical drawings in AutoCAD (Site-Plan, Floor-Plan, Elevation, etc.)
  •   Generate 3D rendering images of the projects using 3ds max/V-Ray and Lumion3d




         I pledge my clients for job satisfaction and good quality work. Looking forward to hearing from you.

 

 

Caddworm





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent job Cynthia. Keep it up.!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for everything.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.! You're very creative. Excellent job Cynthia..

Seller's Response:

Thanks for everything laura..

:

You did a great job Cynthia. That was excellent. Good communication and quality job. I will contact you for more projects. Thanks so much...




No comments:

Post a Comment