Wednesday 26 February 2020

Rapid Prototyping , Cad Design And Reverse Engineering











About:

IMPORTANT: Pricing and project delivery time are based on the project scope. please contact me before any purchase is made. 



Services provided. 

  • 3D Scannin
  • 3D modleing 
  • Serfacing
  • Reverse Enginberring
  • CFD flow modling
  • 3D printing
  • Drafting
  • video animation.
I can provide you with a very in depth package that will allow you or a company to make production ready components. My skills are designed to cater to those who are looking to move into larger scale projects. I provide packages that can allow you to take a sketch from a mental depiction to a physical object. i can provide 3D printed scaled parts to optimize design and to make accurate revisions. I also province  3D scanning scanning services that allow parts to be restore or replicated if needed. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment