Wednesday 26 February 2020

Realistic 3D Modeling Of Product In Blender











About:

Hello, It is good to see you here in my gig.



I can help you with your product modeling and rendering like Phones, Watches, Bracelets, Shades, Shoes, Power Bank, Beverages, etc. for your marketing and advertising needs. Quality images represent your business above your competitors and It will result in increased sales!



Please contact me before Ordering. 



I am an designer in the solidworks, Fusion and then started to learn blender due to its versatile nature. I have undergone online course.



I can Create any type of hard surface model using blender. feel free to contact me.

I will work along with you to make you satisfied.In the mean while you can see the other gigs in my portfolio.



I am a product designer and will do product model.



Reviews


:

Nice person and very open to require!

:

Very professional and attentive to details, I'm happy with the final result.

:

so great!

:

Another great job!

:

Awesome work!




No comments:

Post a Comment